The Safe Water Operator Certification System will optimize the process of managing certified individuals and organizations that are charged with managing any type of drinking water infrastructure. SWOCS utilizes SDWIS as the principal source of data for public water systems and the entities that operate them. The application contains many flexible features that address the unique ways the primacy agencies implement their rules to manage the certification process.
- Define certification types
- Establish your agency’s specific certification requirements
- Customize and configure letters, reports and certification materials
- Integrates with your agency’s payment processing system
- Handle all data entry internal to your agency or empower the operators to manage their own certification
- Audit system to allow the agency to oversee the operator-controlled certification system